Careers at Proximity Learning
Touch the lives of students from anywhere in the world
join us in our mission to ensure education equity for all students by providing access to a highly qualified and highly-effective teacher.
Proximity Learning is currently searching for certified educators to join our team. We are expanding our teaching team and are looking for qualified teachers that are excited to help educate students using our web-conferencing solution.
This is an exciting opportunity that allows you to work from home and still get paid a competitive salary based on your experience and success with Proximity Learning, Inc. Additionally, we offer growth opportunities and bonuses based on student success.
The ideal candidate for Proximity Learning is somebody who has a passion for teaching, but prefers to work from home. We also regularly employ those who are recently retired, living in another country, or who only with to teach part-time. Our company structure is incredible well-suited to those who do not wish to relocate for a new teaching job or simply want more flexibility in their career.
- Masters (or higher) in Education or equivalent (specific languages are accepted)
- Licensed Teaching Certification in one or more US States
- 2+ years in teaching, not limited to the online enviornment
- Willing to get certified in additional states if required
- Willing to dedicate 5 hours a week for 9 months for each course
- Meet with students during the scheduled class time
- Challenge and encourage students to master their designated course at every level
- Be respectful and aware of student needs in an online enviornment
- Follow the policies and curriculum provided by each school district and PLI
- Be responsive in a timely manner set forth by Proximity Learning Inc. and regularly correspond with Director of Implementation
- Must have a computer with an adequate (preferably high-speed) internet connection that meets our minimum specifications
Click “Apply Now” to see current vacancies and submit application(s):
Click to download system documents
Equity of access to quality instruction from a certified educator.
600 Congress, 14th Floor, Austin, TX 78701